Ha, not quite. But I've always wanted to hear those words.
Let's try this again.
And the Liebster goes to...
ME! That's more like it.
I am super honored that Lacey at ...And They Call Me Mommy deemed my humble little blog worthy of this very fun award. It made my day, since I've not received an award since I won 3rd Place in the Science Fair in 1979 with a paperclip experiment.
I think this is way cooler.
And now it's time to hopefully make someone else's day, so here are my 5 picks:
So, you've been nominated? Click here to find out what to do next!
And last but not least, here's the really fun part...you get to read five random facts about me. You know you want to.
1. I know how to use a gun, and I'm a pretty good shot, thanks to my brother who was in the Secret Service.
2. Some of my favorite things in the world are chocolate, wine, the 80's and the Food Network.
3. I can play the piano...Mozart, Beethoven and even a little Duran Duran.
4. I can do voices. Not like creepy voices in your head, like cartoon/people voices. Think Apu on The Simpsons. Or Eddie Murphy in Coming to America.
5. I was 40 before I figured out what I want to be when I grow up...a writer, of course!